Dowell Milling Machine
- Cuts square wood into round rods, with
capacity from 6 to 18mm in diameter.
- Ideally suited to make dowels for jointing
work in desk, chair furniture assembly.
- Combine milling and spiral fluting in
one pass of feed that gives a superior method of jointing, more rigid
than plan dowels.
- A valuable unit that turns your waste
wood sticks into useful dowels.
- Easy movement from one job site to another.
- Used together with CF-36 Dowel crosscut
and chamfering machine that will be a complete set of perfect mechanism
for marking dowels
- Dust proof switch
- Patented adjustable stick holding device
Home | Machines | Rebuild | Accessories
Other Products | Contact